Tuesday, March 24, 2009

New Reviews

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, but I've been in deadline hell the past couple weeks. Now that my latest book (Vol. 2 in the bestselling VITAL SIGNS series, tentatively titled Sex In A Southern City) is in to the editor, I've finally got some down time to catch up on blogging. In the next week or so, I'll be hosting several of my fellow erotica authors here on the blog via interviews and guest posts. More to come on that later in the week.

In the meantime, I'm pleased to post links to some great reviews my books have gotten recently:

A review of A CAPITOL AFFAIR from Bookwenches.----"Ms. Layne has written an imaginative, sexually adventurous book. If you like your sex varied and kinky, this book is for you."

Stellar review of VITAL SIGNS Vol. 1: I'VE BEEN A NAUGHTY NURSE at Coffee Time Romance. ---"the passion is. . .the hottest I have ever read. . .Jamaica Layne keeps the reader enthralled."

Yet another rave review for MARKET FOR LOVE, this time from Satin and Lace Reviews. "Filled with erotic sex, one hell of a story line and some of the best writing I have read in years, this book will have you riveted from cover to cover. I am in love with Jamaica Layne."

In other news, the audiobook versions of my Ravenous Romance novels KNIGHT MOVES and VITAL SIGNS Vol. 1: I'VE BEEN A NAUGHTY NURSE are currently Top 10 erotica bestsellers at Audible.com, sales-ranked right up there with genre powerhouses like Susie Bright and Megan Hart.

No comments:

Post a Comment