Tuesday, March 10, 2009

First Winner and Next Question!

First, congrats to DisChick, who won a free copy of MARKET FOR LOVE based on her comment on Sunday's question. DisChick, please email me at jamaicalayne@yahoo.com with your mailing address so I can get you your free copy. Congrats!

And here's today's question. One lucky commenter will win a free ecopy of my book VITAL SIGNS Vol. 1: I've Been A Naughty Nurse!

What type of erotica do you like best? Erotic romance? Erotic thriller? Bawdy satire? Straight hardcore erotica? Why?

Looking forward to your answers!

2 comments:

  1. Dang..that's a toughie. It depends on the writer, honestly. I have read some fun contemporary, m/m, historical, paranormal... Anything can be erotic and fun to read if written well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like paranormal or dark erotica best. Feel-good romance is nice, but I also want to read something that is going to tell me something about the deeper aspects to human nature ... and in my opinion, sometimes one needs to get a little gritty to accomplish that.

    ReplyDelete