Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Spring Has Sprung Contest!

Hey everybody!

Spring is here, the snow is melting, the fog is lifting, and even the economy is getting better! And health reform just passed (yay!) so things are certainly shaping up to be a good year!

In celebration of Spring, I'm going to have a contest, which I'm also cross posting on my other blog. I'm offering a gift basket of paperback romance novels (not books I've written, just some paperbacks from my own personal collection that I'm downsizing, along with some other nice goodies) to the winners.

To enter:
Using the "Post a Comment" function on my blog, submit a 1-paragraph long piece written on the topic of Spring and Romance. Those are the only criteria----so run with it. And have fun.

My blogs do not allow anonymous comments, so you'll need to identify yourself (a pen name is OK.) Make sure you include an email address at minimum, so I can get in touch with you in case you win. I'll post the top two winning entries (one from each blog) and both winners will get a nice basket of free books and other goodies.

Looking forward to reading your submissions!

Peace.

Edited to add: Submit your entry (via blog comment) no later than March 31. And spread the word!

1 comment:

  1. what can i say about spring the sun is finly here and the flowers are coming out.the world looks like a place to play now that the sun is here to stay awhile.so go go and play now that the sun is here to stay.

    sasluvbooks(at)yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete