Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Exciting News about Ravenous Romance, and Two Guest Bloggers This Week!

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in a while, but I was out of town for a few days, and I'm also catching up on some deadline work. This week will be a busy week here on the blog, with two guest bloggers and some exciting market news.

First of all, I'm pleased to report that my erotica epublisher, Ravenous Romance, is featured in today's issue of the New York Times. Today the NYT's Books section published a fascinating article on the state of romance publishing today, and gave special attention to erotic romance in particular. Even more exciting, the article makes special mention of my very own startup erotica epublisher, Ravenous Romance, and my fabulous agent (and sometime editor) Lori Perkins is quoted in the article. (To read it, click here: http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/08/books/08roma.html?pagewanted=2&_r=2&ref=arts)

Since we Ravenous authors have officially hit the big time, I'm celebrating this week by welcoming two of my fellow Ravenous authors to the blog as guests. First we'll meet with Courtney Sheets, author of the paranormal erotica Kona Warrior, and then we'll sit down with Sephera Giron, author of the Sexstrology series, among other titles. More to come tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment