Wednesday, July 14, 2010

What's New and Coming Attractions

Now that I'm recovered from my mega-illness, I'm back to work at writing. I've got a big (potentially HUGE, actually) freelance medical writing gig that I'm working on, plus the novel-writing career remains in full swing. I can't talk about the new freelance gig yet (other than to say it involves a pretty famous TV personality) but I can talk about some great developments in my novel-writing career.


First of all, my erotic novel KNIGHT MOVES (written as "Jamaica Layne"), originally released as an ebook with Ravenous Romance, has just been picked up for worldwide trade paperback distribution by Red Wheel-Weiser's Red Silk Editions. KNIGHT MOVES is one of my bestselling ebook titles and now it will be available on bookstore shelves all over the world! Further details and release date to come.



Second, Vol. 3 in my popular Vital Signs medical romance series (title: Prescription for Passion) is now available. While the first two volumes in the series are published by Ravenous Romance, this volume is published and distributed by Silver Publishing. (they will likely publish any further volumes in the series as well). All of the books in the series stand alone, so you can read them out of order, but I encourage you to read all of them, in chronological order if you can. I really enjoy writing this series since I've spent so much of my professional writing career working around doctors and hospitals.

And last but not least----my alter-ego Jay Hughes has a new novel coming out soon, THE FORBIDDEN. This is another Gay Amish Romance----the sequel to "Jay's" very popular debut, THE SHUNNED. I don't have a release date yet, but I will soon. So, more red-hot Gay Amish Romance is heading your way this summer. And just look at that cover. Yowza.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment